(REM: Market Related)
Established insurance company has a vacancy for a Risk Product Specialist to join their dynamic team. You will be responsible for providing specialist advice and support for risk product analytics frameworks and will coordinate investigations to mitigate business risks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science is not negotiable.
• Advanced progression through actuarial exams is critical – AMASSA Level
• Qualified Actuary will be an advantage in this role.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within Life Insurance working on Risk Product Development.
• Pricing experience within the Retail Risk Product Management space.
• Risk Product Management and Development experience in Long Term Insurance.
Please Contact Roshael on 011 325 5400 or email CV to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.