Established Insurer has a vacancy for a Finance Actuary to join the Personal Finance team. You will be responsible for the production of the actuarial financial output for the Personal Finance Life Business. The Finance Actuary will have a strong focus on providing technical guidance to the business, implementation of IFRS 17 and risk management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified actuary, of which at least 4 years should be post-qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years actuarial experience
- Knowledge of products and valuation for Retail Finance Products is a requirement
- Previous technical (IFRS, FSV, MCEV and SAM) is strong preference.
- Management and leadership experience commensurate with the size and role of the team would be a strong advantage.
Are you strong in Executing, Leading with Influence, Strategy and Innovation? This is your chance to make your mark!
Please Contact Roshael on 011 325 5400 or Email CV to: [email protected] to set up a coffee discussion
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.