(Rem: Market Related)
Established market-leading provider of integrated retirement, investment solutions and wealth management has a vacancy for a Branch Head to join their dynamic team. The incumbent will be Managing a branch of consultants to ensure profitability for the branch and company including:
- growing revenue for the branch,
- the maintenance and servicing of a portfolio of corporate clients,
- participation in and implementation of the strategic direction of the branch and business,
- the development of effective client servicing teams,
- keeping abreast of developments in industry,
- always ensuring that the company governance, risk management and consulting standards are maintained.
- Qualified Health- Care Actuary – Fellow of the Actuarial Society of South Africa
- At least 5- 7 years senior management experience in the financial services industry
- Healthcare practising certificate
Please email [email protected] or 011 325 5400 to set up a virtual coffee discussion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.