Established Insurer has a vacancy for an Actuarial Specialist to be a part of this high performing team. The successful candidate will be supporting the production of the Financial, Capital and Risk reporting output for Published as well as Regulatory Reporting. The position offers regular opportunities to engage with and present reported results to various stakeholders and management at a senior level.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc Actuarial and Financial Mathematics / Relevant Actuarial Science Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years Actuarial Valuation’s experience.
- Actuarial student with 7 to 9 exam credits.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Regulatory Solvency valuations.
- Prophet and VBA programming experience.
- Strong Technical Skills.
This is your chance to make your mark!
Contact: [email protected] or 011 325 5400 to set up a coffee discussion.
To apply for this job please visit paton.co.za.